Gluten free chocolate ricotta cake
- 500 g Ricotta
- Zest of 2 limes
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 300 g castor sugar
- 250 g ground almonds
- 250 g chocolate, 70%, chopped
- seeds from 1 vanilla pod
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- icing sugar and crushed pistachio nuts to decorate
Step 1: Pre heat oven 180C. Grease & flour a 24cm spring form cake tin. Boil a pan of water and sit a large bowl on top of it. Turn the heat off.
Step 2: Place chocolate in the bowl over the pan and allow it to melt. Add the ricotta, zest, sugar, ground almonds, cinnamon & vanilla seeds to the melted chocolate and combine.
Step 3: Add the egg yolks and combine. In a clean bowl whisk the egg whites till soft peak consistency.
Step 4: Remove the chocolate bowl from the hot pan. Add the egg whites to the mixture and gently fold through until completely combined retaining as much air as possible.
Step 5: Spoon batter into cake tin and smooth top. Bake for 45 minutes, then allow to cool in tin before removing.
Step 6: To serve, dust with pistachio and icing sugar. Goes well with unsweetened Greek yoghurt.
Fonte autore:ttps://peasepudding.wordpress.com peasepudding
Vegan superfood breakfast cookies
- 1/3 cup of coconut flour
- 1/3 cup of white rice flour
- 1/3 cup sweet sorghum flour
- 1/2 cup of grapeseed oil (or coconut oil would work as well)
- 1/2 cup of agave nectar
- 3 tablespoon of ground flaxseed
- 2/3 cup of pure water
- 1 tablespoon of pure vanilla
- 3/4 cup of crushed pistachios nuts
- 3/4 cup of raw carob pieces (chips)
- 1/3 cup of dried goji berries
1/3 cup of dried hunza golden raisins
Step 1: Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl and spoon out teaspoon-sized cookies on your baking sheet.
Step 2: Bake for 12-15 minutes on 350 degrees (basically until they are golden brown), and then let them cool before moving.
Fonte Autore:http://www.glutenfreehope.blogspot.it/ slaidlaw
Nestle dates and biscuit slices
- 1 tin NESTLÉ® Sweetened Condensed Milk or 397 g
- ½ cup butter or 100 g
- 1 tin NESTLÉ® Cream or 170 g
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 cup dried dates or 200 g, pitted
- 1 cup water or 250 ml
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups tea biscuits or 200 g, broken into pieces
- 1 cup ground pistachio nuts or 100 g
Step 1: Combine NESTLÉ® Sweetened Condensed Milk , butter, NESTLÉ Cream, cardamom and dates in a medium saucepan, bring to boil, simmer and stir over low heat for 3 minutes or until dates softens.
Step 2: Remove from heat. Add the water, stir and set aside to cool to room temperature. Place the cooled mixture in blender. Add eggs and vanilla, blend until mixture is smooth.
Step 3: Pour the mixture in a mixing bowl. Add broken biscuits and fold all together. Pour the mixture evenly over greased 28 x 24cm oven tin, lined with baking paper on the bottom of the pan and extend over 2 opposite sides.
Step 4: Bake in a preheated oven at 170 C for 20-25 minutes or until it becomes firm. Set aside to cool. Slice and serve.
Fonte autore:http://www.niyasworld.blogspot.it/ niyaprakash